Easy Spinach and Gouda Cheese Quiche
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 647 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- Line the prepared pie dish with puff pastry, covering base and sides. Trim excess pastry. Brush bottom with Dijon mustard.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped onions and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Mix in spinach; cook 1 minute more.
- Whisk heavy cream, eggs, salt, nutmeg, black pepper, and Italian seasoning together in a bowl.
- Layer 1/2 of the Gouda cheese over the puff pastry and top with spinach mixture. Pour in egg mixture. Sprinkle the remaining Gouda cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and golden, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 647 calories; 51.3 g fat; 32 g carbohydrates; 15.7 g protein; 161 mg cholesterol; 801 mg sodium. Full nutrition