Ingredients55 m servings 292
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium bowl. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Toss cherry tomatoes, green beans, garlic, basil, and sea salt with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, push them to one side of the pan, and add the tomato and green bean mixture. Roast until tomatoes start to wilt, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and pour into a serving dish. Stir in garbanzo beans, add 2 teaspoons olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 13.7 38.1 7 0 704 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
very tasty. I replaced the green beans with asparagus and added fresh corn, cut right off the cob and baby heirloom tomatoes ( in place of the cherry tomatoes) for a truly seasonal dish. Next ...
This is really good. I added some vegan sausage to mine. The flavor was outstanding, especially the cherry tomatoes. Thank you.
It was delicious. I omitted the oil, lime and cilantro. Instead used Ken's balsamic vinaigrette dressing generously and added turkey mild Italian sausage, thinly sliced, and layered on top. The...