Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 292 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium bowl. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Toss cherry tomatoes, green beans, garlic, basil, and sea salt with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, push them to one side of the pan, and add the tomato and green bean mixture. Roast until tomatoes start to wilt, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and pour into a serving dish. Stir in garbanzo beans, add 2 teaspoons olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 13.7 g fat; 38.1 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 704 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It was delicious. I omitted the oil, lime and cilantro. Instead used Ken's balsamic vinaigrette dressing generously and added turkey mild Italian sausage, thinly sliced, and layered on top. The...