Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 552
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Season both sides of the steak with salt. Press peppercorns onto both sides of the steak to form a crust.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add steak and cook for 4 minutes on each side. Remove steak and let it rest. Discard oil from the skillet.
- Return skillet to heat and add shallot. Cook and stir shallot for 1 minute. Pour in brandy. Reduce heat slightly; add stock and heavy cream. Cook until liquid has reduced to a creamy consistency, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt. Serve steak with the sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Always take out your steak 15 to 20 minutes before you want to cook it, so it can come to room temperature.
- You can also use cognac instead of brandy.
Per Serving: 552 calories; 34.8 6.6 31.5 114 165 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1