Mediterranean Meatballs with Couscous
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 258 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, egg, 3 tablespoons mint, 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt, salt, garlic powder, cumin, and pepper in a large bowl. Form into 24 meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add flour. Add beef broth gradually and cook until sauce starts to thicken, about 2 minutes. Add meatballs. Whisk in 1/4 cup Greek yogurt and 2 tablespoons mint. Serve over couscous.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use lamb instead of beef if preferred.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 12.1 g fat; 21.4 g carbohydrates; 14.8 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 411 mg sodium. Full nutrition