Ingredients45 m servings 258
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, egg, 3 tablespoons mint, 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt, salt, garlic powder, cumin, and pepper in a large bowl. Form into 24 meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add flour. Add beef broth gradually and cook until sauce starts to thicken, about 2 minutes. Add meatballs. Whisk in 1/4 cup Greek yogurt and 2 tablespoons mint. Serve over couscous.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use lamb instead of beef if preferred.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 12.1 21.4 14.8 61 411 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Hubby and I are so excited to have found this recipe! I did an ingredient search for ground beef and Greek yogurt- half jokingly- because that was pretty much what we had in our fridge and I wa...
I was searching for a recipe to use up some of the fresh mint from my garden. I mixed the recipe for the meatballs exactly as written, however since I didn’t have couscous or broth I formed the...