Baked Salmon in a Foil Packet
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 328
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook onions until soft and browned, about 10 minutes. Season with marjoram and a little salt. Remove from heat.
- Place lemon slices in a single layer in a clean skillet over high heat and cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 3 minutes. Add star anise and water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Cover a baking pan large enough to hold the salmon with sheets of aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides. Lay onions in a single layer on the bottom; place salmon fillet on top, skin-side down. Rub fillet with salt and pepper. Cover with lemon slices and star anise. Fold up the edges of the foil over the salmon to create a packet, making sure to seal the edges well.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven, open foil carefully, and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 328 calories; 19 11.6 30.4 83 123 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1