Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 521
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat oil in the pot. Saute onion until barely tender, about 3 minutes. Mix in Worcestershire sauce, garlic, beef base, pepper, thyme, and salt.
- Pour in 1/4 cup vermouth; deglaze the pot by scraping the bottom with a wooden spoon. Add steaks; saute until browned, about 6 minutes. Turn off Saute mode. Add remaining vermouth, mushrooms, and 1 1/2 cups beef broth. Mix together gently.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in noodles. Lock the lid and cook on high pressure until noodles are tender, about 3 minutes. Allow 5 to 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup beef broth into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until hot, about 1 minute. Dissolve flour in the broth.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Open lid and stir in the beef broth mixture. Let thicken, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir again. Add sour cream; stir until completely combined.
- Cook's Notes:
- Yellow onion can be substituted for the red onion.
- Use any steak you have available.
- Flour can be substituted for the cornstarch.
Per Serving: 521 calories; 20.3 49.7 28.5 116 659 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I loved this recipe. All in one pot, very few dishes. I think the previous reviewer didn't use all of the mushrooms and didn't note that you have to add more liquid if you don't. I had no l...