Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 442 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute turkey in the hot skillet until starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Add garlic powder and onion powder. Cook and stir until turkey is mostly browned and slightly pink, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in egg noodles and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Pour Merlot into the skillet with the turkey. Let simmer until reduced to your liking, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and liquid smoke; mix thoroughly. Stir in mushroom gravy; let simmer until stroganoff is thickened, at least 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1 small onion for the onion powder if you like. Be sure to brown the onion first before adding to the ground meat.
- Feel free to use seasoning salt in place of regular salt. Pizza seasoning can be substituted for the Italian seasoning.
- You can use ground beef instead of turkey if desired. For a vegetarian or vegan version, use Imagine™ Wild Mushroom Gravy in place of the mushroom soup and omit the meat.
Per Serving: 442 calories; 10.7 g fat; 58.5 g carbohydrates; 26.6 g protein; 121 mg cholesterol; 588 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1