made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 200 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 wedges)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Poke holes all over the surface of the butternut squash using a fork. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake squash in the preheated oven until tender, about 50 minutes. Remove and let cool. Reduce oven temperature to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- Combine flour, mozzarella cheese, baking soda, baking powder, and coriander in a bowl.
- Peel and cube butternut squash. Measure 1/2 cup into a blender; refrigerate the rest. Add egg, Greek yogurt, applesauce, and oil to the blender. Blend until bubbly, about 5 minutes. Pour into the bowl with the flour mixture and mix well. Spoon the thick batter into a 7 1/2-inch cast iron skillet. Sprinkle sunflower seeds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cook's Note:
- Don't switch the white whole wheat flour for regular whole wheat. You will end up with a heavier bread.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of butternut squash. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 6.1 g fat; 32.7 g carbohydrates; 7.8 g protein; 35 mg cholesterol; 187 mg sodium. Full nutrition