Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 470
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and place in an 8-inch casserole dish.
- Combine tarragon, salt, white pepper, rosemary, chives, sage, and thyme in a small bowl. Mix well. Combine cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, and Gruyere cheese in another bowl; add the herb mixture and stir. Pour over the macaroni and stir to coat evenly.
- Combine shallot, bread crumbs, and butter in another dish; sprinkle mixture over the macaroni.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is lightly golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can always prep this meal by completing steps 1 and 2 and then leaving the mixture in the fridge until you are ready to bake.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 15.8 61.8 19.6 40 936 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1