Overnight Oatmeal Bars with Mixed Berries
Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 220
- Combine oats and milk in a large bowl or measuring cup. Cover and let soak in the refrigerator until much of the milk is absorbed, at least 8 hours and up to 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Stir egg, maple syrup, oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt into the soaked oats until well combined. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. Top with mixed berries.
- Bake the oatmeal until it springs back when touched, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Cut into twelve 2x2-1/2-inch bars. Loosen and remove with a flexible spatula. Serve warm.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use frozen berries if preferred.
- Make ahead tip: Wrap airtight and refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 3 months. Reheat the bars in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 8.2 31 6.1 34 210 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Needs something else. By itself it tastes like it is missing something. So I added vanilla yogurt with maple syrup as a dip with the berries , in addition to low fat cream cheese lemon drizzle ...
First time for the mixed berry blend with oatmeal and it is delicious. It is on the menu for all the time!