Overnight Oatmeal Bars with Mixed Berries
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 2x2-1/2-inch bars)
- Combine oats and milk in a large bowl or measuring cup. Cover and let soak in the refrigerator until much of the milk is absorbed, at least 8 hours and up to 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Stir egg, maple syrup, oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt into the soaked oats until well combined. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. Top with mixed berries.
- Bake the oatmeal until it springs back when touched, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Cut into twelve 2x2-1/2-inch bars. Loosen and remove with a flexible spatula. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use frozen berries if preferred.
- Make ahead tip: Wrap airtight and refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 3 months. Reheat the bars in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 8.2 31 6.1 34 210 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
First time for the mixed berry blend with oatmeal and it is delicious. It is on the menu for all the time!