Southwestern Avocado-Bell Pepper Quiche Cups
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 quiches)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk eggs, yogurt, egg whites, and taco seasoning in a large bowl until smooth.
- Gently stir avocado, Cheddar cheese, onion, and green chiles into the bowl with the egg mixture. Do not over-stir; keep avocado in diced form.
- Place red, green, yellow, and orange bell pepper halves on the baking sheet. Spoon egg mixture into the bell pepper halves, filling them to just below the edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg mixture is just set, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any variety of bell peppers you like.
- Feel free to grease the baking sheet with cooking spray instead of lining it with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top of the stuffed peppers before baking, if desired.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 21.5 9.6 13.4 125 649 Full nutrition