Rose Petal Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 53
Original recipe yields 60 servings (60 cookies)
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs and rose water. Stir in rose petals.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Mix into the dough. Cover and chill dough for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to about 1/3-inch thickness. Cut into shapes with a shaped cutter, or simply cut into rectangles or squares. Place cookies 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool completely before serving.
Per Serving: 53 calories; 2.5 6.9 0.8 12 13 Full nutrition