Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 352
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini quiches)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with empanada pastry discs. Brush the inside of each disc with Dijon mustard.
- Cook pancetta in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Distribute pancetta and fontina cheese evenly among the muffin cups.
- Whisk heavy cream and egg together in a bowl. Season with oregano, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture over the pancetta and cheese, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly browned and firm in the center, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve warm, or allow to cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute the empanada pastry with pastry dough.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 24.8 21.8 11.6 80 586 Full nutrition