Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 352 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini quiches)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with empanada pastry discs. Brush the inside of each disc with Dijon mustard.
- Cook pancetta in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Distribute pancetta and fontina cheese evenly among the muffin cups.
- Whisk heavy cream and egg together in a bowl. Season with oregano, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture over the pancetta and cheese, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly browned and firm in the center, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve warm, or allow to cool.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute the empanada pastry with pastry dough.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 24.8 g fat; 21.8 g carbohydrates; 11.6 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 586 mg sodium. Full nutrition