Smashed Fingerling Potatoes with Sausage Gravy
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 720 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Sausage Gravy: In medium saute pan, cook sausage until rendered and well browned. Remove and reserve.
- Add onions and cook for 5 minutes, or until translucent.
- Add butter until melted; then whisk in flour. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add milk and chicken stock, whisking thoroughly. Add in reserved sausage. Cook over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add more liquid if necessary to thin. Season to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat vegetable oil in an oven-safe skillet over high heat. Add smashed fingerling potatoes and cook until crispy and well browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Top potatoes with sausage gravy and cheese curds. Bake until warmed through and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and pickled peppers.
Per Serving: 720 calories; 53.7 g fat; 31.5 g carbohydrates; 28.8 g protein; 137 mg cholesterol; 1536 mg sodium. Full nutrition