Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 667
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bacon Alfredo Sauce: Cook bacon in an oven-proof skillet over medium heat until well browned and crispy, about 10 minutes. Remove to paper towel-lined plate and reserve. Leave residual bacon fat in skillet.
- To bacon fat, add butter and heat until just melted. Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add flour to skillet, stir to combine, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Whisk in heavy cream and bring to slight simmer. Add in greens of choice (spinach or kale) and cook until just wilted. Stir in half of Parmesan cheese.
- Gently crack eggs into bacon Alfredo sauce and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until whites are just set, about 10 minutes. Season to taste and garnish with reserved cooked bacon. Serve with toasted bread.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute kale for spinach if desired.
Per Serving: 667 calories; 54 22.2 22.8 330 1039 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1