Breakfast Pizza with Sausage, Potato, and Cheese Sauce
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 1250 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 pizzas)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat and add flour. Allow to cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
- Add milk, whisking constantly until just reaching a simmer. Stir in cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Place naan on baking sheet and top generously with cheese sauce, leaving a little crust uncovered.
- Top with potato slices, leaving open place in center for egg, followed by sausage. Place egg in center and bake until lightly browned and warmed through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh rosemary.
Per Serving: 1250 calories; 65.1 g fat; 117.1 g carbohydrates; 50.1 g protein; 360 mg cholesterol; 1487 mg sodium. Full nutrition