Biscuit Bread Pudding with Sausage and Mushroom Custard
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 749
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter.
- In large saute pan, over medium-high heat, add sausage and cook, stirring often until browned and almost cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove, leaving 1 tablespoon of fat in pan, and reserve.
- Add onion and mushrooms and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly.
- In large mixing bowl, combine reserved sausage, mushroom/onion mixture, biscuits, Cheddar cheese, and parsley. Toss to combine and season.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs and half-and-half. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture and stir to combine.
- Place in baking dish and allow to set for 10 minutes at room temperature to allow biscuit to absorb liquid and soften.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and warmed through.
Per Serving: 749 calories; 58.9 24.5 31.9 321 1362 Full nutrition