Bacon, Egg, and Pimento Cheese Breakfast Sliders
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 738 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sliders)
- Pimento Cheese: Combine all ingredients but salt and pepper. Once combined, season with salt and pepper.
- Sliders: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In cast iron skillet or heavy-bottomed pan, melt butter and toast slider rolls until golden brown.
- Place spoonful of Pimento cheese on bottom half of each bun.
- Top with bacon and eggs and top of bun, place back in pan, and put in oven briefly to warm cheese.
Per Serving: 738 calories; 59.7 g fat; 26 g carbohydrates; 23.5 g protein; 244 mg cholesterol; 1232 mg sodium. Full nutrition