Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 274
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray the bottom of a 9-inch tart pan with cooking spray.
- Soak dates in a bowl of warm water until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain; chop dates in half and place in a food processor. Add cashews and pulse until a thick, moist 'dough' is formed and cashews are all broken up. Press dough evenly over the bottom and partly up the sides of the prepared pan to make the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is set, about 10 minutes.
- Blend yogurt, cream cheese, almond extract, and stevia together in a bowl until smooth. Spread mixture on top of the baked crust. Decorate with peaches, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Cook's Notes:
- This can also be made in a pie plate, cake pan, or springform pan.
- Crust can be made 1 to 2 days in advance. Cover tightly and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Baking crust is optional but helps it hold together better. Instead of dates, try 1 1/2 cups raisins or dried cranberries. Instead of cashews, try walnuts. A smooth, softer nut is best. I don't recommend almonds. Use salted nuts for a salty/sweet crust.
- Any flavor Greek yogurt will work.
- Use any variety of fresh fruits you like.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 18.7 22.4 7.7 21 62 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1