Greek Yogurt Chocolate Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 227 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 double-layered 9-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl. Mix sugar, water, eggs, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract together in another bowl using an electric mixer.
- Gradually add the flour-cocoa mixture into the bowl with the yogurt mixture. Mix until well blended. Pour batter into two 9-inch cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute milk for the water.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 2.1 g fat; 51 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 271 mg sodium. Full nutrition