Greek Yogurt Chicken
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 201
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken breast halves)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper together in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in the prepared baking pan. Spread Greek yogurt mixture on top of chicken; sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If using thin-sliced chicken breasts or tenders, bake for 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 5 6.5 30.7 70 440 Full nutrition