Six-Egg Omelet with Veggies and Cheese
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 251
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine eggs, turkey bacon, mushrooms, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and Creole seasoning in a bowl. Stir egg mixture well to combine.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Add oil. Pour egg mixture into the skillet. Cook until edges are dry, about 5 minutes. Flip omelet over. Place Cheddar cheese slices on top of the omelet and cook until set, 5 minutes more. Fold omelet over the cheese. Flip again and cook 2 minutes. Flip once more and cook until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes more.
- Remove omelet from the pan and allow to sit for 1 minute to cool.
- Cook's Notes:
- I like to use mini Monterey® Mushrooms.
- Use your favorite kind of cheese.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 19.7 4.4 14.7 223 495 Full nutrition