Western Omelet Quiche
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 396
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pie crust in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Cook ham in a skillet over medium heat until it no longer looks moist, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, milk, eggs, bell pepper, onion, garlic, black pepper, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Stir in ham. Pour into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden, top is starting to color, and filling is set, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 396 calories; 28.2 15.5 20 151 799 Full nutrition