Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 396
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pie crust in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Cook ham in a skillet over medium heat until it no longer looks moist, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, milk, eggs, bell pepper, onion, garlic, black pepper, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Stir in ham. Pour into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden, top is starting to color, and filling is set, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 396 calories; 28.2 15.5 20 151 799 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I made this with a deep dish 9 inch pie crust. It was so full, some of the egg mixture overflowed and looked like an omelet, put it back on top as it was setting. AMAZING! We all loved it a lot...
So easy and such a hit at our lady's day at church that it was requested again.
I’m vegetarian so I took out the ham and added cauliflower and cherry tomatoes. Delicious! And so easy to make.
Turned out great! Did half milk and half cream - eggs room temp- added shredded zucchini too (more veggies) and sprinkled too with cayenne .