Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 396
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pie crust in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Cook ham in a skillet over medium heat until it no longer looks moist, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, milk, eggs, bell pepper, onion, garlic, black pepper, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Stir in ham. Pour into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden, top is starting to color, and filling is set, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 396 calories; 28.2 15.5 20 151 799 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
So easy and such a hit at our lady's day at church that it was requested again.
I’m vegetarian so I took out the ham and added cauliflower and cherry tomatoes. Delicious! And so easy to make.
Turned out great! Did half milk and half cream - eggs room temp- added shredded zucchini too (more veggies) and sprinkled too with cayenne .