Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 597
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 omelet)
- Melt 1/2 the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add cucumber, carrots, tomato, and garlic. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Add rice and ham; cook and stir until heated through and well combined, about 10 minutes. Transfer rice mixture to a bowl.
- Beat eggs, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl. Heat remaining butter in the same skillet over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture; swirl to coat the bottom of the skillet. Cook until edges are mostly set, about 2 minutes. Lift the omelet with a spatula as the center rises; tilt the skillet so that uncooked eggs run to the center of the pan. Cook until set, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Place the rice mixture on top of the omelet. Fold omelet over the rice using a spatula and wrap into a cocoon shape. Place on a plate; sprinkle parsley on top.
- Cook's Notes:
- Cooking spray can be substituted for the butter.
- You can use onions instead of garlic.
Per Serving: 597 calories; 27.3 59.7 28 434 1158 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The author of this recipe had me until they suggested topping with ketchup. If it's a good omelet why would you even think of suggesting ketchup?