Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 84 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook sausage until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms, onion, and red bell pepper with 1/2 the salt and pepper until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk eggs with remaining salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add shredded Mexican cheese blend, spinach, milk, chives, and the sauteed sausage and vegetables.
- Fill each muffin cup no more than 3/4 full with the egg mixture using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Muffins can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 to 4 days. Wrap the rest and toss in freezer for a quick weekday breakfast (just microwave to reheat).
Per Serving: 84 calories; 5.7 g fat; 2.1 g carbohydrates; 6.2 g protein; 104 mg cholesterol; 219 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1