Ingredients50 m servings 418 cals
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C) and place oven rack in upper-middle position. Grease a high-rimmed metallic baking sheet with butter.
- Combine melted butter, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add potatoes and toss until fully coated. Place potato slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until slightly golden, about 15 minutes.
- Flip potatoes over and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Flip potatoes and add vegetable broth and garlic; roast until tender, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 15.9 g fat; 63.6 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 855 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made the " Roasting Melting Potatoes" last night for dinner. They didn't turn out like I thought they would. First of all, I think the temperature of 500 degrees is too high (or maybe it's my...
Delicious and so, so easy !Just out of the oven... we left skins on and enjoyed these very much !