Ingredients50 m servings 418
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C) and place oven rack in upper-middle position. Grease a high-rimmed metallic baking sheet with butter.
- Combine melted butter, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add potatoes and toss until fully coated. Place potato slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until slightly golden, about 15 minutes.
- Flip potatoes over and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Flip potatoes and add vegetable broth and garlic; roast until tender, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 15.9 63.6 7.7 41 855 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made the " Roasting Melting Potatoes" last night for dinner. They didn't turn out like I thought they would. First of all, I think the temperature of 500 degrees is too high (or maybe it's my...
These are really quite good! But I did find that the cook time was off for me. They took about 10 minutes longer than the listed cook time (and I even cut them into only 3/4" slices). Not sure i...
I used baby Yukon Gold potatoes and cut them in thirds. I cooked them on 500* but I did 10 minute intervals. They were looking amazing and I was excited to eat them until the last part where I a...
Delicious and so, so easy !Just out of the oven... we left skins on and enjoyed these very much !