Gluten-Free Pineapple-Cauliflower Fried Rice
made it | 0 reviews |
Little Bites of Beauty
"Thai food is one of my favorites. The way they match all those amazing spices and flavors creates true masterpieces in the kitchen. I can barely contain my excitement when I walk into a Thai restaurant. The only downside? Well, many times when you leave the table, you can't help but feel a little heavy. But what if we could have a healthy pineapple fried rice that doesn't make us feel guilty or too full!? This healthy recipe is completely raw, vegan, and gluten free."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 330 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cut pineapple flesh out of the shell. Dice flesh and transfer a bowl; add remaining juice. Reserve the empty pineapple shell.
- Cut cauliflower florets into smaller pieces. Place 1/2 of the pieces into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer the 'caulirice' to the bowl with the pineapple. Repeat with remaining florets.
- Pulse broccoli florets, cashews, onion, and basil in the food processor until finely chopped. Add to the pineapple-'caulirice' mixture. Squeeze in lime juice; add salt and curry and mix very well.
- Spoon the 'caulirice' into the reserved pineapple shell. Top with avocado.
- Cook's Note:
- Garnish with more whole cashews, if desired.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 16 g fat; 45.5 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 791 mg sodium. Full nutrition