Cranberry-Almond-Flax Oat Bars
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- In large bowl, stir together oats, flax seeds, cinnamon, and ginger. Stir in cranberries.
- In small bowl, stir together almond butter, water, honey, and almond extract. Add to oat mixture and stir to combine well. Let stand 5 minutes or until mixture holds together when pressed.
- Line 8x4-inch loaf pan with foil, leaving some foil hanging over sides. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Press oat mixture evenly into pan. Top with sliced almonds, pressing lightly. Cover with overhanging foil. Refrigerate until firm and set, about 2 hours.
- To serve, remove oat mixture from pan. Cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 12 pieces. Store, covered, at room temperature up to 2 days or refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week.
You might also like
- The recipes in this category constitute a good source of fiber (at least 3g of fiber per serving). Nutrition data for this recipe includes Standard Quaker® Oats.
- Calories: 120 Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 0mg Total Carbohydrate: 16g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g Protein: 4g Calcium: 4% Vitamin D: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Vitamin A: 0% Potassium: 4% Iron: 6% Thiamin: 6% Magnesium: 15% Whole Grain: 13g Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.