Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 798 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 tacos)
- Combine beer, flour, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Let batter sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Stir mayonnaise, chile-garlic sauce, and mirin together in a bowl to form the baja sauce. Cover and refrigerate until use.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dip shrimp in prepared batter; place in the fryer until golden brown, about 2 1/2 minutes. Drain shrimp on paper towels.
- Heat tortillas 1 at a time on a skillet over medium heat until warm to the touch, about 1 minute.
- Fill each tortilla with an even amount of shrimp, baja sauce, red cabbage, and cilantro. Garnish with lime wedges.
Per Serving: 798 calories; 42.3 g fat; 83.6 g carbohydrates; 19 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 1118 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1