Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 541
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine water, macaroni, butter, mustard powder, hot sauce, and salt in a multi-functional pressure cooker. Stir to combine. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 4 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Stir the macaroni. Keep pot on the Warm setting. Slowly add American cheese, processed cheese, and Parmesan cheese; allow to melt. Gradually stir in heavy cream until desired thickness is reached.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any kind of pasta you prefer.
- Instead of just water, you could use a mixture of water and chicken broth or all chicken broth.
- After adding heavy cream, you can add any other seasonings desired, but we think it's perfect just as is.
Per Serving: 541 calories; 30.2 44.8 22.1 91 1294 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Horrible. No need for a block of Cheese Whiz (Velveeta). Too much cheese and not enough flavor. This was the first Allrecipes example that went straight into the trash. Even hours later I am nau...