Pumpkin Tahini Cheesecake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 25 m servings 496 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 10-inch cheesecake)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar, butter, and 2 tablespoons tahini together in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan. Sprinkle 1/4 crushed pecans over the prepared crust.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat in egg until smooth. Beat in egg yolk. Mix in sour cream and vanilla extract. Add 1 1/4 cups sugar, heavy cream, and flour; blend until smooth. Spread 2 cups of batter over the crust to form the first filling layer.
- Stir pumpkin puree, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg into the remaining batter in the bowl. Spread over the first layer of filling.
- Place cheesecake in a cold oven. Set oven temperature to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Bake cheesecake until set, 3 hours and 10 minutes. Crack the oven door open and let cheesecake cool inside for 1 hour. Refrigerate until firm, 8 to 24 hours.
- Spread 1/4 cup tahini over the surface of the cheesecake; arrange pecan pieces decoratively on top.
- Cook's Note:
- If going for traditional flavor, choose graham cracker crumbs. If going for a new thrill, you'd better find and use Lotus Biscoff® biscuits, crumbled.
Per Serving: 496 calories; 36.9 g fat; 36.1 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 117 mg cholesterol; 283 mg sodium. Full nutrition