Simple Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Cookies
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 95
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Whisk butter and 3/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer in a separate bowl until soft and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add egg; whisk until well combined. Add flour mixture gradually; whisk on low speed until a soft dough is formed, about 2 minutes. Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar with cinnamon in a bowl. Roll balls in cinnamon mixture and place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 4.3 14.1 1.1 18 88 Full nutrition