Mango Plantain Pie
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 258
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Place plantains in a pot with water to cover. Bring to a boil; cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, transfer to a bowl, and mash until smooth. Add 1/2 cup white sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and red food coloring.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Flour a pie plate; line the plate with the pie crust.
- Pour the plantain mixture into the pie crust. Arrange sliced mangos on top and sprinkle with a pinch of sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mostly firm, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You may use your own pie crust recipe.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 7.8 47.8 2.4 0 120 Full nutrition