Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 60
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 bhajis)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir until translucent, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle in chili powder and mix. Add turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon coriander, 1/4 teaspoon cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon ginger. Stir well and remove from heat.
- Combine chickpea flour, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 teaspoon coriander, and salt in a bowl and mix well. Mix in the onions and tomato puree; add a little water until mixture is wet and easy to stir.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil onto the prepared baking sheet. Place 2 tablespoons of the onion mixture onto the baking sheet for each bhaji; flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Drizzle remaining oil over the bhajis and continue baking until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If your local supermarket doesn't stock chickpea flour, you can find it in Indian specialty stores.
Per Serving: 60 calories; 3.3 6.8 1.3 0 30 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1