Ingredients50 m servings 335
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) set on Saute mode. Add beef; saute until browned on the outside, about 6 minutes. Remove from pot.
- Heat remaining olive oil in the pressure cooker. Add onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Saute until vegetables are softened, scraping the browned bits into the mixture. Turn off Saute mode.
- Return beef and drippings to the pressure cooker. Add tomato sauce, broth, spinach, wine, pasta, green beans, basil, and oregano. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 6 minutes. Allow about 8 minutes for pressure to build.
- When timer is done, let minestrone sit, 1 to 2 minutes. Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Add black beans; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any cheap cut of beef/steak you prefer.
- Substitute zucchini for the green beans, if desired.
- You can use kale instead of baby spinach if you like.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 15.3 34.2 14.1 26 1854 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delish and so easy to make! I made a little change, replaced 2 cups of tomato sauce with 2 cups of diced tomatoes, and it worked out very well!
My, oh my! Absolutely loved this, my wife did as well. The wine really makes the roux something special. 4 thumbs up.