Chicken, Apple, and Brussels Sprout Sheet Pan Dinner
Ingredients55 m servings 265
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts, apple, and pancetta with 1 tablespoon olive oil and rosemary in a bowl. Spread into a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Leave space on the pan for the chicken thighs. Toss chicken with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the same bowl; place on the sheet pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring the Brussels sprouts mixture every 15 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 40 to 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Use your favorite herb instead of rosemary, if desired.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 20.3 5.9 14.8 56 230 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was easy and the chicken crisped up nicely and was juicy. The side got a little over cooked, which made the Brussels a little bitter and the apple was mushy and tasteless. The pancetta was ...
Delicious quick family dinner. My teenagers devoured this meal. It was so easy! I used bacon instead of pancetta and dried rosemary instead of fresh. Still amazing!
This was easy, just like the directions said. It was very tasty, the whole family liked it and that doesn't happen often. I will make it again, but I think I will use bacon instead of the pance...