Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
"Roasting cauliflower intensifies its flavor. Served with a creamy tahini sauce, this is a simple yet delicious side dish or starter. It's also great as part of a meze spread. You can serve the cauliflower hot or at room temperature."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet lightly with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Place cauliflower florets into a bowl and toss with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, za'atar, and salt. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 35 to 45 minutes, turning after 20 minutes.
- Prepare the tahini sauce while the cauliflower is roasting. Mix yogurt, tahini, and lemon juice in a small bowl until well combined. Stir in warm water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a drizzling consistency is achieved. Season with more salt or lemon juice if desired.
- Place sesame seeds in a small skillet over medium heat. Toast, stirring often, until golden, about 3 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
- Arrange cauliflower in an even layer in a shallow dish, drizzle with tahini dressing, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and sumac.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Sumac has a lemony flavor that contrasts well with the creamy tahini sauce. If you don't have sumac, you can sprinkle additional za'atar over the finished dish instead.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 10.2 10.4 4.4 < 1 674 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1