Johnsonville Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 552 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pizza)
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, red onion, green pepper, and teriyaki sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese on pizza crust. Top with pineapple mixture and chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onion and drizzle with teriyaki sauce, if desired.
Per Serving: 552 calories; 13.8 g fat; 71 g carbohydrates; 40 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 2337 mg sodium. Full nutrition