Beef with Spring Vegetables and Mushroom-Asparagus Rice
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 633 cals
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- In medium skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms in oil 4 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Heat another teaspoon oil in same skillet. Cook and stir asparagus 3 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Stir in garlic and wine; cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in rice and thyme. Heat through; stir in mushrooms and desired amount of juice from mushrooms. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat beef according to package directions. While beef is resting, heat remaining teaspoon oil in small skillet. Cook and stir snow peas and bell pepper 2 to 3 minutes until crisp tender.
- Divide meat and rice among 3 dinner plates. Spoon snow peas and bell pepper beside the meat. Drizzle with au jus. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 633 calories; 14.9 g fat; 78.8 g carbohydrates; 42.6 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 1487 mg sodium. Full nutrition