Korean Barbecue Rice Bowl
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 352
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 rice bowls)
- Heat beef according to package directions.
- While beef is resting, heat rice as directed on package.
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms for 3 to 4 minutes; transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce. Keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat spinach, garlic, and 1 tablespoon water for 1 minute or until spinach is bright green and reduced in size. Transfer to a serving bowl; keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to the skillet. Cook and stir carrots and ginger over medium-high heat for 1 minute or until carrots are crisp-tender. Transfer to a serving bowl; keep warm.
- Cut beef into smaller pieces. Divide all ingredients among 4 bowls; drizzle with additional Korean barbecue sauce.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 11.8 36.8 25.8 57 566 Full nutrition