Asian Fish Tacos with Sesame-Ginger Slaw
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients51 m servings 468 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 tacos)
- Mix cabbage, red bell pepper, green onions, sesame seeds, jalapeno pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic flakes, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a bowl for the slaw.
- Pour honey, lime juice, sesame oil, mustard, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon garlic flakes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and wasabi powder into a jar. Shake until honey is dissolved. Pour over the slaw.
- Heat an 8-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Coat bottom of the pan with coconut oil and olive oil.
- Mix flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a dish. Dredge cod pieces in the mixture, coating all sides. Fry cod in the hot oil, turning once, until outsides are golden, about 6 minutes. Transfer onto paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Drain the slaw slightly. Place 1/4 of the cod on a tortilla and squeeze some lime juice on top. Add 1/4 of the slaw; top with roasted cashews. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, lime, slaw, and cashews.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute peanuts for the cashews.
Per Serving: 468 calories; 25 g fat; 43.3 g carbohydrates; 21.4 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 878 mg sodium. Full nutrition