Ingredients30 m servings 171
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine Cajun seasoning, chili powder, paprika, garlic salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle on each side of tilapia fillets, covering evenly; cover each side with lemon juice. Place fillets on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Shred tilapia; place equal portions in each romaine leaf.
- Blend avocado, onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and water together in a blender to make the avocado salsa verde. Stir in cilantro.
- Top prepared tacos with salsa verde and cherry tomatoes.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 5.5 6.3 24.4 41 655 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These are really good. You don't even miss the fact that there is no tortilla/shell. The only downside was that you should only make what you plan to eat. If you try to save leftovers you wil...
Instead of tilapia I used sole but other than that remained true to the recipe. Very tasty. I will be making it again.