Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 200 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 large cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir oats, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat white sugar, brown sugar, and butter together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in eggs, applesauce, and vanilla extract in that order. Stir in the oat-flour mixture until dough is just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop 1/4 cup of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough, flattening each cookie slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light brown at the edges, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use regular rolled oats instead of the quick-cooking kind.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 4.9 g fat; 35.5 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 254 mg sodium. Full nutrition