Ingredients50 m servings 106
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine zucchini slices and olive oil in a large bowl and toss to coat well.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, oregano, salt, and pepper in a second bowl or shallow dish. Dip oiled zucchini into bread crumb mixture and arrange close together on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, turning after 20 minutes so they brown evenly.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use dried oregano instead of fresh.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 8.2 5.9 3.1 3 130 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Delicious, the only thing i did was not use the cheese.I cut the zucchini into circles. tossed them with the oil and sprinkled the rest over. Will make again. Thank you for the recipe.
I wish I had not sliced it quite as thin as it appeared in the photo, but it was good.
Hubby & I Loved it!! Made it exactly as written. Always good to have a quick & easy & delicious veggie to go with dinner.
This is a great side dish when your pressed for time. It's easy. It goes with a variety of main dishes because it has a mild flavor. I like the crunchiness of the bread crumbs and cheese.
This was a big hit! I combined everything together along with garlic powder. We needed a new zucchini dish and this was perfect. Thank You!