Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 287
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 mini hand pies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour mixed vegetables into a microwave-safe bowl. Add water. Heat in the microwave until warmed through, 1 to 3 minutes. Drain.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add mixed vegetables, diced chicken, condensed soup, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until filling is heated through, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Open biscuits and flatten each circle out with your fingertips. Place a portion of filling on one half of a circle and fold the other half over. Press edges with a fork to seal closed. Place mini pie carefully onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining biscuits and filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the outsides are golden, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use the same amount of freshly cooked chicken in place of canned, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 12.3 29.3 14.5 29 923 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1