made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 442 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Cut zucchini into noodles using a spiralizer fitted with the large shredding blade. Set aside.
- Combine 1/4 cup broth, onion, and tomato paste in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook until onion begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Add tomato, mushroom, garlic, oregano, thyme, tarragon, and marjoram. Cook until the mushroom just begins to soften, about 3 minutes more.
- Stir veggie meat, spinach, and remaining 1/4 cup broth into the pan with the mushroom mixture. Add an additional 1/4 cup broth if the pan seems dry. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender and sauce is beginning to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Stir zucchini noodles into the pan with the sauce and cook to desired firmness, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- Don't have a spiralizer on hand? Using a vegetable peeler: Apply light pressure with a vegetable peeler along the sides of the zucchini for wide, fettuccine-like slices. Or use a grater: Roughly shred the vegetable lengthwise against a box grater. Press away excess liquid. Noodles will be shorter.
- Try mushroom broth, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 442 calories; 9.9 g fat; 53 g carbohydrates; 43.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1189 mg sodium. Full nutrition