Vegan Vegetable Double-Tortilla Pizza
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 245
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 12-inch pizza)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with olive oil.
- Place a tortilla on the prepared baking sheet; add 1/4 cup of tomato sauce. Top with another tortilla and spread another 1/4 cup tomato sauce over the tortilla. Decorate the pizza with mushrooms, green bell pepper, red onion, white onion, black olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and jalapeno pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until toppings are softened, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any variety of bell pepper will do.
- Use any tortilla size you prefer.
Per Serving: 245 calories; 8.8 35.7 6.5 0 621 Full nutrition