Vegan Roasted Vegetable Hummus
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 70 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread carrot pieces on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Add tomato and red bell pepper. Roast to your desired brownness, about 10 minutes more.
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the onion, roasted carrot, tomato, red bell pepper, chickpeas with reserved liquid, lemon juice, salt, garlic, paprika, black pepper, cumin, coriander, and parsley in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Spoon hummus into a bowl.
Per Serving: 70 calories; 0.7 g fat; 14.1 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 405 mg sodium. Full nutrition