Gluten-Free Vegan Shortbread Cookies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 93
Original recipe yields 60 servings (60 small cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat margarine and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add flour, cornstarch, and salt; mix by hand until dough comes together in a ball.
- Place dough on a flat work surface and roll out to a 1/2-inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters. Place cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use a stand mixer to form the dough into a ball.
- Feel free to add sprinkles after cutting the dough into shapes.
Per Serving: 93 calories; 6.2 8.9 0.7 0 62 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These awesome cookies couldn’t be any easier! I formed the dough into a log shape and refrigerated it while the oven preheated. I then just cut rounds instead of rolling it out and using cookie ...