Canadian Vegan Peanut Butter Granola Recipe
"As with all my other recipes, this peanut butter granola is vegan and free of refined sugars. You can adjust the sweetness by maple syrup and dried fruits. You can also play with different nuts and dried fruits. Enjoy at breakfast with your favorite dairy-free milk or just by the handful."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 180
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 1 large or 2 smaller baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix peanut butter, maple syrup, flaxseed meal, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Add oats and coconut and mix until completely combined. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Add pumpkin seeds and stir the granola. Continue baking until evenly browned and dry to the touch, about 9 minutes more.
- Let granola cool slightly. Add raisins. Store granola in an airtight container.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Dried cranberries can be substituted for the raisins, if desired.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 8.5 22.1 5.6 0 41 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1